Rockville, MD [November 3, 2022] – US Fertility partner practices proudly host Fall Fertility Week from November 7-11, 2022, complete with 8 free, virtual patient education events. Over the course of 5 days, US Fertility physicians will host webinars and Instagram Live sessions featuring topics like fertility treatments, menstrual cycles, fertility health, endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and LGBTQ+ family-building, among others. Each event concludes with a live question-and-answer session where attendees will have the opportunity to have their questions answered live by US Fertility physicians.
“It can feel daunting to manage fertility testing and treatments. There is strength in knowing that you are not alone; 1 in 8 people is faced with infertility,” shares Caleb Kallen, M.D. Ph.D., who sees patients at SGF’s Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, location, and who will host the in vitro fertilization (IVF) webinar on November 11 at 12 p.m. EST. “Fall Fertility Week is intended to build a sense of community for those facing the challenges posed by infertility. The events provide attendees with the information they need to confidently pursue their family-building goals.”
US Fertility is the largest network of physician-owned and physician-led fertility practices in the nation. With more than 130,000 babies born to its credit, US Fertility completes more than 30,000 fresh IVF cycles annually, nearly 70,000 cycles total, including frozen embryo transfers, and performs 1,000+ elective and donor egg freezing cycles annually. US Fertility partner practices include Fertility Centers of Illinois (FCI), IVF FLORIDA, Reproductive Science Center of the San Francisco Bay Area (RSC), and Shady Grove Fertility (SGF).
Interested attendees are welcome to join as many Fall Fertility Week events as they desire, even if they cannot attend the live presentation. All registrants will receive a recording of each event via email to view at their convenience.
Fall Fertility Week 2022 events at-a-glance
- – Monday, November 7, 2022 @ 1 p.m. EST| Fertility Health Instagram Live | Allison Rogers, M.D., FCI physician
- – Tuesday, November 8, 2022 @ 12 p.m. EST | Fertility 101 Webinar and Q&A | Valerie Libby, M.D. M.P.H., SGF physician
- – Tuesday November 8, 2022 @ 4 p.m. EST | Egg Freezing Instagram Live | Channing Burks Chatmon, M.D., FCI physician
- – Wednesday, November 9, 2022 @ 3 p.m. EST | Menstrual Cycle Webinar and Q&A | Quinton Katler, M.D., M.Sc., SGF physician
- – Thursday, November 10, 2022 @ 3 p.m. EST | PCOS Webinar and Q&A | Evan Rosenbluth, M.D., RSC physician
- – Thursday, November 10, 2022 @ 5 p.m. EST | LGBTQ+ Family Building Instagram Live | Eduardo Hariton, RSC physician
- – Friday November 11, 2022 @ 12 p.m. EST| IVF Webinar and Q&A | Caleb Kallen, M.D., Ph.D., SGF physician
- – Friday, November 11, 2022 @ p.m. EST | Endometriosis Instagram Live | Daniel R. Christie, M.D., IVF FLORIDA physician
While US Fertility webinars are complimentary, interested parties must register to attend by visiting the calendar of events.