US Fertility shares a deep commitment to constantly improving the patient experience and pioneering research and development in reproductive medicine. Embryologists across US Fertility have been nationally recognized for their excellence in achieving high success rates, leading to improved outcomes for patients facing infertility.
Embryology is an in-demand career with endless opportunities for career growth.
• One of the highest-paid science careers
• Clear career progression
• Work directly with patient samples
• Direct impact on patient lives
• Opportunities for research in a rapidly changing field of medicine
Embryology at US Fertility
Build your career home at US Fertility.
• Opportunities across the nation
• 15 world-class laboratories and 65+ locations
• Embryology Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Nationally recognized for excellence in achieving high success rates
• Focus on promoting from within
• External training programs
Embryology Tuition Reimbursement Program
At US Fertility, we work hard to drive innovation and improve outcomes for our patients, and we know that this cannot be done without our incredible embryology team. We are committed to investing in our embryologists both personally and professionally.
The Embryology Tuition Reimbursement Program will reimburse tuition for master’s and doctoral degrees focused on embryology. The program offers up to $25,000 in tuition reimbursement for US Fertility employees across its partner practices who have completed one year of full-time employment.
To inquire about the program, please contact Cici Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Find Your Career Home at US Fertility
US Fertility is a national leader offering a range of clinical, administrative, and operations positions available at locations throughout the United States. Take the next step in your career, search our open positions below or browse LinkedIn. Please click here to view career opportunities at Ovation.